LWconvert problem. Paging Mr. Page!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/LWconvert problem. Paging Mr. Page!

gburgess(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi, I wonder if Lee or anyone else for that matter could help me out. I'm trying to convert an LWS to B3d, but the program immediately exits whenever I direct it to my LWS file. The LWO files that occur in the LWS can be loaded okay, so there must be something wrong with the scene file. Has this happened to anyone else?

gburgess(Posted 2004) [#2]
Figured it out. For future reference, lwo and lws files need to be in the same folder. Maybe it said that in the readme. Didn't see it, though.

Move along, nothing to see here.

I said move along, dammit!

Guards! Seize them!

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#3]
Actually the docs don't mention this and I never had that problem because I put the .lws file(s) in the same dir than the .lwo(s) + textures... Blitz seems to make me do that although I normally keep mu textures, models and scene files in separate directories.

gburgess(Posted 2004) [#4]
Well, I figured it wouldn't matter to LWconvert, since the full path to each object is right there in the LWS file, but I guess it means that the LWOs and LWSs can be move around and put in different folders without them having to be altered to reflect the new absolute position of the LWOs. So, it does help.