Code examples showing sprite & model collisons!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Code examples showing sprite & model collisons!

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi All,

I realize that I posted a similar thread to this one. But I was hoping that a good soul out there in the blitz community might possibly post some code samples here showing how to use sprites with models as far as collisons are concerned! Im' working with a segment of Rob's code and am trying to get it to work.. But it's not coming out the way I was hoping though! Any suggestions anybody?

Thank's again everybody! :)

DJWoodgate(Posted 2004) [#2]
Well you did not say what was not working. What you have seems reasonable enough, but I have not gone through it with a fine tooth comb. Without actually running it, it's difficult to say. The castle demo shows this sort of thing in action though, so thats worth a look.

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#3]
Hmmmmmmm...

I figured my code example here ---> http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=34456

Was pretty self-explianitory!! But I could of been wrong I guess!!! The castle demo huh? Well... I'll have a look at it to see if I might find something of some use!! Thank's anyways!! :|