XLnt Update......

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/XLnt Update......

Yappy(Posted 2004) [#1]
...will be released 2moro :)

but - i have updated the user guide if you want to check out whats new Click Here

nearly there...

QuickSilva(Posted 2004) [#2]
Great :) Looking forward to it. The user guide should keep me busy until then....just ;)

Jason.

aCiD2(Posted 2004) [#3]
oooo!!! you got me all excited until i saw tommorrow :) SKINNING!!!? woooah baby :) btw... whats a toot tip ^_^ might want to correct that ;) "BUG: TootTip - fixed"

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#4]
Good to see you're still releasing updates. I love this gui although I miss an adjustable font size. However, I wrote an Adressdatabase that can export adresslist-macros for word serial letters as well as for a php script I wrote for personalized mass-emails, that takes macros as well (eg: Subject:Dear #Nickname becomes Dear Yappy). However, I wrote this for a friend and it will be used as a inhouse beta. Nevertheless I'm gonna force him to spend the 15 bucks to register XLnt.

I had some problems with list elements. Having a list with 10 thousand entries used to slow down things painfully. So it can easily take up 10 seconds to free such a list from memory. Maybe you can optimize that somehow, the sooner or the later. Currently it isn't a desaster since I only have a few hundred addresses to handle.