Program Blitz in C++

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Program Blitz in C++

verfum(Posted 2004) [#1]
www.EzBlitz.com

Demo now available for download.

verfum(Posted 2004) [#2]
Apologies for posting two threads.

FBEpyon(Posted 2004) [#3]
now is this for going from Blitz to C++ or from C++ to Blitz??

I would like to see a Blitz to C++ program I would be willing to pay for that :P, because I love blitz, but I don't like the size of the exes, because of storing the commands into the exe if only he made the commands in a DLL :(

skn3(Posted 2004) [#4]

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#5]
Then I guess you didn't look very hard. It clearly states on his webpage that you need a licensed copy of Blitz3d in order to use it. If anything, it's bringing business TO Blitz, not taking it away.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#6]
looks pretty good

skn3(Posted 2004) [#7]
Good to see somone supporting blitz with a product like this, rather than trying to take from it.

skidracer(Posted 2004) [#8]
It clearly states on his webpage that you need a licensed copy of Blitz3d in order to use it

Then why has it been released without blitz source and hence only of use to people who don't have blitz?

verfum(Posted 2004) [#9]
Yes I understand that you don't need a version of Blitz to use the demo. I'm working out a way that you do by using encrypted keys. This will be for the final version.

JoeRetro(Posted 2004) [#10]
Some of us do not have the MFC71.dll. You probably should include a static build. Also, could you provide a MSVS 6 project file as well?

Thanks,

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#11]
really nice...

agree with the need for a licensed copy of Blitz to be necessary to use...

also looking for MSVC6 support.

--Mike

verfum(Posted 2004) [#12]
Yes, sorry anyone who's tried to run the demo and hasn't got these Dlls. I did rush the demo installation to get it on the web before my training course next week. When I get back I'll create a proper install shield installer which will include these Dlls.

To get the dll files go to
www.dll-files.com

ckob(Posted 2004) [#13]
msvr71.dll not found :( I couldnt find it on the dll-files site either

verfum(Posted 2004) [#14]
These are links to the Dlls people may be missing.

ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/antivirus/datfiles/7.x/Current/SPAM1000/SPAM/0000/msvcr71.dll

http://www.dll-files.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/dll-files/topdown/download.pl?file=mfc71.zip==