FUI 3D

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/FUI 3D

WillKoh(Posted 2004) [#1]
I've just gotten said library working (strange errors before) and its pretty cool but I probably don't need all of it and I want to *understand* the things included in my programs. I'm locking at the code of window_resizable.bb and fui_3d.bb (main file, always included) and the .decls file but I can't figure out what exactly that enables resizable (and multiple, I suppose?) windows in Blitz3D.

Is it something with the Win API?

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#2]
Probably. All FUI_API_ commands are commands for comdlg32.dll, user32.dll, shell32.dll, kernel32.dll, and gdi32.dll. They can be found in user32.decls.

WillKoh(Posted 2004) [#3]
So there's more than f-ui.decls? But that's the only file I needed to placed in (Blitz)\Userlibs folder, and actually the only .decls that came with my FUI-version

Odds On(Posted 2004) [#4]
You can access as many DLLs as you want from the same userlib. If you look inside f-ui.decls you will see all the .lib "user32.dll" etc. The main code which makes the blitz window resizable can be found in the function:

FUI_MakeAppResizable(  )

Hope this helps,
Chris

WillKoh(Posted 2004) [#5]
>>MakeAppResizable>> Hrm.. Makes sense ;) Thanx for sharing this with me despite needing to sell the full product.