Terrain mesh who are interresting to it !!!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Terrain mesh who are interresting to it !!!

Eole(Posted 2004) [#1]
I've aldready post it in user creation, but I don't post a question, who are interrsting by a terrain mesh ?

You can try this demo, of my static terrain mesh system

This is the first alpha demo, of my terrain mesh system (base on static quatree system). It will be the terrain mesh system that you will be able to use in TerraEd . . .

You can try it :http://www.3dgametool.com/Nico/QTM_Demo.zip

Warren(Posted 2004) [#2]
I'd comment but two things:

1) Damn it's dark. Can you lighten it up some so I can actually see the terrain?

2) When I'm not in UI mode, the camera jitters up and down like crazy and I can hardly make out what's in front of me.

Eole(Posted 2004) [#3]
What is your configuration ?

sswift(Posted 2004) [#4]
"1) Damn it's dark. Can you lighten it up some so I can actually see the terrain?"

Your monitor is miscalibrated or you're in a very bright room... I can see it just fine. I calibrated my monitor with adobe's calibration tool.

It is a dark scene, but I can see the terrain fine. It's just a nighttime scene. If you can't see that your monitor is way too dim.

Eole(Posted 2004) [#5]
I have Hercule 920 Pro DVI it's not dark ...

Warren(Posted 2004) [#6]
swift

I see it. Just that most of it is very dark/black.

I doubt that it's my monitor since, hey, nothing else appears too dark. Hence my use of the term, "too dark". As in, an expression of comparison against what I normally see on this screen.