Main computer trashed... now new computer.. w2 do?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Main computer trashed... now new computer.. w2 do?

AvestheFox(Posted 2004) [#1]
as the topic states.. my old computer was trashed due to virus problems and deadly errors.... I now have to use this new computer... problem is... I dont know how to get my Blitz back ;_; somebody help me!!!

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#2]
Could you be more specific than "get my Blitz back." Do you not know how to install Blitz on your new machine? Is this a question about file backups? In either case I don't see how we're supposed to help, so I don't understand what you're asking.

AvestheFox(Posted 2004) [#3]
I'm trying to get Blitz 3D back.. but the only options that seem to be before me... is to rebuy the bleedin program... unless I'm mistaken.. I recall a long long time ago other peeople with this problem.. they get a new machene.. and their old keycode wont work.. or something like that.. I'm now assuming I'm in those same shoes..

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#4]
Why assume? Have you actually tried to install? If you try and it doesn't work, THEN you have something to ask about.

I don't know what the keycode issue is/was, I didn't see anything about it, but I can say I've installed Blitz3D on 3 different machines (not at the same time; I'm no software pirate!) without any problems. Oh, and I purchased Blitz3D back when Idigicon was selling it, so there's no issue with that either.

AvestheFox(Posted 2004) [#5]
Okay.. so I'm guesing my real question now is.. where do I d-load the exe to install it to this machene, then put in the registry code?... (feels stupid)

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#6]
For that I imagine you should email sales@..., or maybe support@....

AvestheFox(Posted 2004) [#7]
just did so... thanks for your help ^_^;;;

BlitzSupport(Posted 2004) [#8]
I have your email -- will reply shortly!

darklordz(Posted 2004) [#9]
Always make a bup. 3 of the 5 system fans malfunctioned in my pc. While playing homeworld. My poor gfx crd melted and my monitor doesnt work anymore it just makes a ticking noise like a timebomb. And my 180 Gb brand new! hd got fried as wel... I lost all my sources & docs since it was new and i felt no need to backup....

i take this as a sign from god to order my custom alienware pc. i spent the money i saved up for my car... will be arriving sooon...