Anybody got a copy of the Singularity Engine?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Anybody got a copy of the Singularity Engine?

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi All...

Josh just replied to me and said it was ok to obtain a copy of the Singularity Engine that he written. He said he doesn't currently have a copy on his system, But if anybody
else would happen to have the most recent updated copy of singularity that I might be able to get it from them!
If it isn't to much trouble in all, Can somebody please post a link to the engine here! Id' greatly appreciate it alot if you can! Many thanks again to all the great people on here! Thanks!!

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hiya Dr. Who,

I'll post a link or send an email to you asap.

...I have located a zip file with version 3.03 (October 2003) and a version 4.0.

Are you on MSN Messenger? That would be the best way to transfere this lot. :)

IPete2.

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#3]
Once again IPete2...

Your' the MAN!!!!!

I'll download MSN right now and I'll look you up!
In the mean time... Can you also on the same note! Can you also download yahoo messenger from here:

Yahoo Messenger

My yahoo ID is: doctorwho_3dgx

C' ya' soon IPete2...

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#4]
Dr. Who,

I'm on my work machine, is Yahoo the same as MSN? I don't want to install another messenger on this machine.

*** Use my e-mail address for MSN btw. ***

I am signed in on MSN now. ...waiting. :)

IPete2.

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#5]
@IPete2

Yahoo Messenger is the Best in my opinion as I've had both of them before and found yahoo has a more stable network!
Yahoo messenger is really cool! You'll like it if you try it out!

P.S. Im' currently downloading MSN Messenger right now... It's at 35% already on the download!

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#6]
Dr. Who,

Yes, but my work contacts are all currently on MSN! :(

Anyways, I'll wait for you don't worry!

IPete2.