Gile[s] is Awesome!!!!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Gile[s] is Awesome!!!!

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi All...

I've just tried out giles and I find it to be totally awesome!!! But then again, You all probably already know that one already! Im' thinking about buying that program too! Besides the gallery already on the giles website showing what it can do & all... Can anybody here point out
some demos that uses giles for their game lives???

I just want to see a little more before I make the purchase!

Thank's All...

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#2]
My Anime Bowling Babes demo used Gile[s], as do all the screenshots I've posted from other alleys in the game. It's not really the best example because I'm using low quality renders, no GI, and very simple lighting setups. It's a cartoony sort of game really, so I don't want dark, moody shadows all over the place. But they're still a vast improvement over the scenes without any lighting.

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#3]
ok...

I'll go check it out and see what it looks like...

Thank's Sybixsus...

QuickSilva(Posted 2004) [#4]
DoctorWho, go to the gallery, page two and check out the Sands of Time demo by Filax for probably the best looking Gile[s] lit level so far.

Jason.

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#5]
Although the apps are not entirely the same when it comes to functionality, I've choosen it in favour of Cartograpy Shop for my project. You can export entity properties within the B3D format. Steady development + friendly developer also counts.

karmacomposer(Posted 2004) [#6]
I, too, wish to try Giles - Cart shop is still a bit buggy!!! If anyone can let me know how this program fares - that would be great!!!