HELP - Blitz not liking Tokamak on my work PC

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/HELP - Blitz not liking Tokamak on my work PC

Vorderman(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hello

I can't get Tokamak to work on my PC here at work, but it works just fine at home. I'm gettting a USERLIB FUNCTION NOT FOUND error when I run a program, and all the Tokamak commands are in blue in the Blitz editor, indictating that the userlib is not getting loaded when Blitz starts up.

However, I have the 0.5 wrapper .decls file and the wrapper DLL in the USERLIBS folder, and the tokamak DLL in the samples folder and system32 folder. I'm using Blitz v1.86. I've cleared all the other crap out of the userlibs folder so the tokamak files are all that's there.

Just what am I doing wrong????? It works fine at home.... Both are Win2000 if that makes any difference.

H E L P !!!

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#2]
You need to copy both the Tokamak dll *and* it's wrapper dll to the required folders. (I.e just having the wrapper .dll in the userlibs folder won't work)
I copied them to the folder of my source-code myself, not the system folders, so it may be that but I doubt it.

If it's not that, then I really don't know. But that's the error it throws up when the required .dll isn't present.

Sweenie(Posted 2004) [#3]
See what happens if you put the wrapperdll in system32

Vorderman(Posted 2004) [#4]
Ah, thanks Otocon - that sorted it.

So, it should be added to the tutorial pages that you need the wrapper DLL as well as the tokamak DLL in your source folder or system folder, just to make it clear to silly people like me.