need 3d models for my game

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/need 3d models for my game

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#1]
please post them here so i can use them thx. The game is a beatemup like tekken 4. So the models have to be professional. My character names are

bill, Ben, Flower, Pot, Mhen, Tom, Dik, Harry, charles, Barry, Jenine, and finally nucking futs

I want them all weighted and textured to excellence.

Please dont reply if you are a moderate modeller, only professionals wanted, no pay, and make sure the models are in zip format so that i can download them easily.

If too many people submit models, I will choose the best models for my game and keep the other models for another game.

ok thank you please

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#2]
he he ,you will be lucky. its not april fools yet

napole0n(Posted 2004) [#3]

Meet Jenine. I wonder why there aren't any more modest programmers here who just come out and demand high-quality artwork. You ask, we deliver!

This is a render BTW, I'll mail the fully rigged, weighted, textured model tomorrow.

BlackJumper(Posted 2004) [#4]
I had nucking futs fully modelled, skinned and rigged, but then I read about Mark incorporating weighted bones in the 1.86 BB update, so I have to find some time to redo the vertex assignments.

I'll get back to you ASAP.

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#5]
only professionals wanted, no pay

I think that these two things don't match... :P

Rob(Posted 2004) [#6]
It's a laugh, surely? a jest or some kind of joke..?

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#7]
I find your posts bordering on insolence. Please remeber the terms and conditions of this forum.

Now I am still waiting for the models. Rob i suggest you dont post back here unless you have a model to give. comprende.

Im still waiting, whats the matter with you people. I give you the opertunity to make models for my game and you turn it down, what a cheek, If its money you want then Im afraid thats the biggest insult of it all.

Get to work please.

Amon

[edit] Im gonna play call of duty now. I want progress when I get back[/edit]

VoodooScientist(Posted 2004) [#8]
I thought long and hard about what to say and there is only one thing that seems appropriate:

LOLROFLMAO!!!

Good luck, Amon ;)

Tangent(Posted 2004) [#9]
Wow. I have to believe he's kidding.
If not, well, perhaps you should reevaluate your project. If you're demanding work from artists, you have a problem. Try building a team first, get a good 3d guy to team up with, and work up from there.

puki(Posted 2004) [#10]
"Amon" is a master at this game - he previously had us all scurrying around writing a Half-Life2 beater.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#11]
I hope this is a joke cause if not this dude needs some kind of help

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#12]
This is a classic example of people not reading the first post. I told you NOT to post here unless you were submitting a 3d model for my game.

INSOLENCE

So far I have not seen a single download link to a model. I have had no feedback on anything and I think its a disgrace. I sign up to this forum and expect people to do what I want and all i get is shear unadulterated INSOLENCE.

GET THOSE MODELS DONE

move it people

BlackJumper(Posted 2004) [#13]
In order to speed up the process I have decided to ignore copyright and just rip off other people's work... hope you don't mind Amon.

here is a sketch I am ripping off to do the character Mhen...

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#14]
Hehe, Amon....CRAZY Amon.

Back on the pills,
Over the hills,
With crazyness,
Memory of Hazyness,
for the time he tryed,
time he cryed,
for us to code,
and him to load,
a half life 2 beater,
charge up the meter,
cause us monkeys don't work for free.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#15]
www.turbosquid.com

made all those models for your game enjoy

N(Posted 2004) [#16]
Master Amon: If you don't mind, I'd like to be in charge of whipping the slaves.

darklordz(Posted 2004) [#17]
some slaves might enjoy it i think...

N(Posted 2004) [#18]
darklordz: That's why I'm not allowed to be one :(