Nuclear Glory Collisions

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Nuclear Glory Collisions

Ken Lynch(Posted 2004) [#1]
Just found this link

http://www.nuclearglory.com/

Never heard of it before, demo works quite nice and it has some nice features (such as NO RESPONSE!!). Has anyone else used it?

slave_of_time(Posted 2004) [#2]
no, but looks good. will try it.

Anthony Flack(Posted 2004) [#3]
With testimony like this, who wouldn't be tempted?
Your plug-in has saved my project and my reputation. - Anonymous

;o)

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#4]
Yeah, I've tried it. I liked it a lot, so I bought it. I haven't tested it for speed against Blitz, but the no reaction collisions are very handy, the dynamic collisions are an sbsolute godsend, and I also found the sliding collisions much smoother than Blitz collisions. Very nice for just ten quid.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#5]
You dare test the patience of the Mighty Tokamak??? bow before Tokamak!

(tu) sinu(Posted 2004) [#6]
and now it has rotations and scale in too.

Ken Lynch(Posted 2004) [#7]
You dare test the patience of the Mighty Tokamak??? bow before Tokamak!

I dare ;-)

I've looked at Tokamak and it is fantastic, it just maybe a little heavy for some games that don't require physics. This NG Collisions thing is the kind of thing I've always wanted Blitz collisions to be, shows it is possible. I may be tempted at the price once I've given the demo a good testing.

By the way, I noticed a familiar name on their forum, Rob Pearmain. Looks like he's been using it - has he been keeping this DLL to himself? ;-)

fredborg(Posted 2004) [#8]
This may also be worth a peek, when elias get's it done :)

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=30522

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#9]
I thought this Nuclear Glory DLL was written especially for DB Pro.....but now i know it's not....im gonna take a look at it.

(tu) sinu(Posted 2004) [#10]
Rob P introduced me to it, and we are using it for our project, there have been many a post on these forums about nuclear glory collisions dll.

nuclearglory(Posted 2004) [#11]
Let me know if anyone has questions and please feel free to contact us. We don't bite (too hard) ;)

I thought this Nuclear Glory DLL was written especially for DB Pro.....

The 1st release was designed for DBC (back in the dark ages) and our first beta release (version 2.00) was released for DBPro.

With the release of version 2.01 it became available for Blitz, DBPro, and DBC.