Can get a sticky for the Plasma 2004 Project please.

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Can get a sticky for the Plasma 2004 Project please.

dangerdave(Posted 2004) [#1]
O Mighty Blitz Gods,

Can we please get the thread stuck at the top like the Tokamak thread?
A new thread may be in order too.

Thanks.

Bot Builder(Posted 2004) [#2]
wonder where the one on blitzcoder ran off to?

Spot(Posted 2004) [#3]
Please don't... One sticky is enough, nevermind two..

Hotcakes(Posted 2004) [#4]
Who cares? Sticky all you want, I say. I care more about PPF2k4 or whatever it's called than that Tokamak thingie ;]

poopla(Posted 2004) [#5]
Lol, yes, lets kill off the open source community discussuin and development. IT LEADS TO NOTHING. Bill gates told me so.

GfK(Posted 2004) [#6]
Nobody's project here is any more or less important than anybody else's.

Rogue Vector(Posted 2004) [#7]
I think Project Plasma is worthy of 'sticky' status.
Who else is with me?

Regards,

RV

GfK(Posted 2004) [#8]
I think Project Plasma is worthy of 'sticky' status
What, like it was last time when it even was given its own forum, then everybody abandoned it? I said at the start of Plasma last year that it would never see the light of day, and it didn't. Almost all of the people involved were not exactly reknowned for completing projects.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#9]
How about the Project Plasma team produce something of note and THEN give them a sticky. You know, have them earn it.

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#10]
Nice attitude

poopla(Posted 2004) [#11]
I think it is. It's motivation if you ask me.

bradford6(Posted 2004) [#12]
project ectoplasm

no offense but was there not a forum devoted to this over a year ago?

designing a game is incredibly difficult.
designing a game in a group is even harder.
designing a game with a group of people linked together via the internet sounds like herding cats.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#13]
Nice attitude

Fine, then I want a sticky topic for my project too.

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#14]
I think it is rather amusing that anyone has the gall to ask for a Project Plasma thread to be made sticky after what happened with its forum. And that wasn't over a year ago, that was only several months ago.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#15]
it was officially frozen.

Bah, I had a bad day - I better don't say too much. :/

poopla(Posted 2004) [#16]
jhocking, if I recall correctly you weren't one of the (admitedly few, WAY too few) people to contribute in any great manor. All their code is going into the archive. I don't see why they couldnt get one, but seeing how fast these threads build they would have to be changed too
often.

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#17]
That was an odd comment. For your reference, not only did I not contribute in any great manner, I didn't contribute at all. What does that have to do with anything?