Advance Joystick function

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Advance Joystick function

Eole(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi !

I'm finding a Lib to control a Joystick and force feedback ...(because you acces at the dead zone etc .. in Blitz ) If someone have a link thank ...

darklordz(Posted 2004) [#2]
Translation : Im tryig to find pepsi's force feedback library if you have it or know where to get it. please mail it to me or uploadit for me to download it somewhere....

I have it on cd somewher i'll have a peek l8tron....

Eole(Posted 2004) [#3]
thank a lot

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#4]
Eole,

Check your e-mail - have fun!

IPete2.

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#5]
If you wouldn't mind sending it to this address as well, I would be happy: info @ zac-interactive.com

Thanks,

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#6]
Zawran,

ok, on its way!

IPete2.

Eole(Posted 2004) [#7]
I 'm in my job, I can't check it now , but thank a lot ..

AbbaRue(Posted 2004) [#8]
Why not just post the link here, for us all. Or must it be emailed?

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#9]
Thanks IPete2, I will play with it and hopefully get to use it if I can ever get a game finished ;)

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#10]
AbbaRue,

It's actually ALL Pepsi's hard work, I just have a copy of it on my machine and was responding to a plea from Eole.

IPete2.

Pepsi(Posted 2004) [#11]
Hi, tis me, Pepsi.

I personally no longer distrubute that dll anymore because of problems when playing multiple force feed back effects at a time. If you keep it so that only 1 Force FeedBack effect can only play at time, then everything "should" be ok. Also, I don't mind that dll being passed around or if someone wants to even host it just as long as you guys/gals know that I will not support it in any way.

I seriously need to find time to redesign the dll to allow complete control of ffb effects. I just got sooo much other stuff to do firstly though. :\

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#12]
Hi Todd,

I'm glad you didn't mind me sharing your dll.

I have found it invaluable! It works a treat in the situation I am using it in. So far so good.

It brings to our work (and play) something extra which was missing, you should be proud of your dll!

Many thanks,

IPete2.