Need someone for BlitzStudio

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Need someone for BlitzStudio

Mathieu A(Posted 2003) [#1]
Hi!

I developped an editor with Blitz3D that will be called BlitzStudio.
The feature:
Import all type of entity (mesh, sprite, 3d sound, etc)
Place entity in the world
Acces to all the FX entity
terrain modifier.
Particule engine (EPS from Eole)
real time cinematic editor
Script entity ( like worldcraft- precoded script)

I need someone to write an help file(*.chm) in english of this product. I hope that it will be finish at the end of this year.

John-Robin(Posted 2003) [#2]
Looks very promising and professional. Will you also be able to set individual transparancies?

John-Robin

Rob(Posted 2003) [#3]
interesting. for sale?

Mathieu A(Posted 2003) [#4]
@john-robin
yes, individual transparence is able. In fact all the FX in Blitz can be set. I will work on the new feature (env cub map, and DOT3 too)

@Rob
I don't know If I will sell it. I use blitzUI, and EPS particule that are not my work, so I don't think that it could be possible to sale it.

My aim with this editor is make a game with very few code.

I have planned other stuff that will be out for december.(AI, Texture manager, Physics)

All the work made in BlitzStudio can be exported in my OWN Engine which will certainly be an OpenSource Engine. Like Halo Stuff.

PS: How can we show an image in this forum, please? THX

IPete2(Posted 2003) [#5]
Er.. I think like this: (ammended)

IPete2.

You just put the full address, no html code required.

StOrM3(Posted 2003) [#6]
Hey I would love to get a look at this program, could you post a link to get it, I would be interested in helping you with an english help file.

thanks,

Ken

ps. you can email me at storm3@...

Zephar123(Posted 2003) [#7]
be more then happy to help with english help files let me know.
SIlvatech@...

Uhfgood(Posted 2003) [#8]
Looks great, unfortunately I don't know any french to help translate into english. It will be great if it's free though, since i've been looking for a way to make games with very little programming, myself.

The reason I don't buy a game maker or one of those other click-maker programs, is because a language still provides the flexibility. So I could have most of the game done, and if there's something I need I could then code it. This has the advantage of both a game maker and a lanugauge/compiler.

StOrM3(Posted 2003) [#9]
Audrain, Did you send it to me yet, or send me the link where I can snag it at ? If so I don't think it went through. My home email again is storm3@..., also my email I can read from at work is storm3@... if you don't care could you send it to the latter, so I can read and check it out from both work and home ? Thanks

Ken

Mathieu A(Posted 2003) [#10]
yes, I send you a message yesterday! I send at your two adresses