My game (name to find)

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/My game (name to find)

mouss38(Posted 2003) [#1]
new screenshots of the third beta version

Anthony Flack(Posted 2003) [#2]
Nice menu. But that ground texture is awfully chunky! An overlaid "detail" texture would help a lot... but TBH I think you really need to replace all your background textures... (you were right halo :o) )

Neo Genesis10(Posted 2003) [#3]
The HUD layout vaguely resembles Phantasy Star Online (perhaps your inspiration?). Looking good though - very tidy menu system. Are the menu boxes created dynamically (through some routine or other) or are they loaded / created as whole images?

Gabriel(Posted 2003) [#4]
Yeah, the HUD is very nice. As is the main character. The terrain could use a higher res texture or a detail texture. I was a huge fan of Phantasy Star Online ( no idea why, because I usually hate those type of games ) so if this is an homage to PSO, I'll keep my eye out for a demo/beta.

mouss38(Posted 2003) [#5]
yes! this game is very inspired by Phantasy Star Online... I'm proud to see that my game looks like this game :o)
Moreover, i will add a system of furies, as Final Fantasy 8 : G-Forces...

Neo, the menu boxes are directly picked from images, but the text is displayed with a font routine...

a demo is coming...

Neo Genesis10(Posted 2003) [#6]
Phantasy Star inspired eh? Haven't been many of those created in Blitz 3D (in fact I believe this is the first). I'm a die-hard fan of PSO so I'll be keeping an eye on this development ;)