Character Model Sample Animation

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Character Model Sample Animation

JoshK(Posted 2003) [#1]
He did a really incredible job rigging this. It sounds like he is going to just sell the model directly himself. I think he'll make more money that way, and it'll also be easier on us.

http://www.leadwerks.com/storage/run1.avi

Beaker(Posted 2003) [#2]
Looks really good, apart from the hands.

Ice9(Posted 2003) [#3]
he's doin the wanna be gangsta thing with the hands

Skitchy(Posted 2003) [#4]
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn thats good :)
Apart from the hands, but I'm sure he's saving them 'till last or something.

Wayne(Posted 2003) [#5]
sweet

HNPhan(Posted 2003) [#6]
how many polygon is that character?

Algo(Posted 2003) [#7]
Nice textures, bad shearing across the sides of the torso and upper arm though. Animations good, hands bad, looks a bit like Moby.

Has he done a b3d test yet? I think it's going to be quite a challenge to get that amination to look the same.

(tu) sinu(Posted 2003) [#8]
looks like weighted bones, liked to see him get that into blitz and keep the legs/groin region looking that clean.

jhocking(Posted 2003) [#9]
It looks good but is that really what you wanted? As I recall you wanted something pretty generic whereas that model is pretty specific.

Zenith(Posted 2003) [#10]
IT is generic, very much so infact, there's no hard-details, and hey a model needs a texture, that's just a sample texture.

JoshK(Posted 2003) [#11]
Yeah you could add a vest, shades, a helmet, an earpiece, or whatever. It's pretty much just a regular guy wearing clothes.

Skitchy(Posted 2003) [#12]
I like this. When can we buy it and how much will it be? I assume we'll get the original .max file for our money (for tweaking purposes).