Help with detecting other online player's radius

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Help with detecting other online player's radius

3DRCzy(Posted February) [#1]
Hello, i've been coding this Online project, It uses BlitzPlay Lite. But i've hit a hitch where i a player could detect the presence of the other player (they both you use the same type "p.tPlayer") But honestly don't know what to do after that. tried p.tPlayer = first p.tPlayer, but nothing happens.

if p\Online\NetID = BP_My_ID then
			p.tPlayer = Object.tPlayer(GetPlayerID(BP_My_ID))
		Else
			TagPlayer.tPlayer = Object.tPlayer(GetPlayerID(p\Online\NetID))
		EndIf

;BP_UDPMessage(0,3,"tag check")

If Handle(tagplayer) then
			If tagplayer<>p then
				PRINT("detected other player"+Handle(tagplayer))
				if p\Online\TagCoolDown<Millisecs() then
				;tPlayer = after tPlayer
					playa_x#=tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\X+(tagplayer\Online\Pos\X-tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\X)*Game\DeltaTime\Delta
					playa_y#=tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\Y+(tagplayer\Online\Pos\Y-tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\Y)*Game\DeltaTime\Delta
					playa_z#=tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\Z+(tagplayer\Online\Pos\Z-tagplayer\Online\PrevPos\Z)*Game\DeltaTime\Delta
					if (Abs(EntityX(p\Objects\Entity) - playa_x#) < TAG_RADIUS#) And (Abs(EntityY(p\Objects\Entity) - playa_y#) < TAG_RADIUS#) And (Abs(EntityZ(p\Objects\Entity) - playa_z#) < TAG_RADIUS#) And p\Online\TagMode=TAG_IS_IT and tagplayer\Online\TagMode<>TAG_IS_IT then
						tagplayer\Online\TagMode=TAG_IS_IT : p\Online\TagCoolDown=Millisecs()+5500
						BP_UDPMessage(0,3,"tagged"):BP_UDPMessage(0,12, p\Online\Name$+" has Tagged you!")
					endif
				ENDIF
			endif
		endif

Plus this is my first topic here.