Looking for a Programmer

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Looking for a Programmer

TheDave2016(Posted 2017) [#1]
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone to assist me in editing an older game created with Blitz3D. I have the complete source code for the game and all I really need is simple edits made to the code at first. I'm a master of animation, photoshop and all other visual media, I just have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to editing code.

I'm willing to pay someone to help me edit this game.

If anybody is interested let me know and we will continue further discussions through e-mail.

Dave

Yue(Posted 2017) [#2]

K(Posted 2017) [#3]
I'm probably game, depends on size( I do have some other projects + work shaking)... e-mail me at Kaghel@... with particulars if you don't mind.
-K

K(Posted 2017) [#4]
Um,bump?

RemiD(Posted 2017) [#5]
@K>>you can see his email address by clicking on his username (when you are connected)

K(Posted 2017) [#6]
I know I already e-mailed him.

CodeGit(Posted 2017) [#7]
I have been in the IT arena for many years and when a non programmer says "all I really need is SIMPLE edits" I usually distance myself very quickly from the project. :)

Imperium(Posted 2017) [#8]
Sounds like he wants to modify and existing project? Which is okay to learn from or even use as a code base if you if have the authors permission. Have you checked the code in the archives? Nearly everything you want to do is documented.

What is your budget?

K(Posted 2017) [#9]
@CodeGitt: That's why I asked for particulars. If the pay is decent and the code is not horrendous spaghetti, I would be more than willing to get involved..