Problem Cars and Wheels.

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Problem Cars and Wheels.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#1]
Hello, whenever I had problems with p physics is with Newton , Bullet , when I create a car tire is more than the car ahead , or when it falls move , anyone have experience with this? I can give suggestions.

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#2]
With Bullet physics engine, there is a demo with a car on a terrain... Also with JV-ODE physics engine, there is a demo with a car.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#3]
Hello , I have discovered the solution to the problem . What happens is that if the car model is very small with their tires , rims jump forward and backward . Now is the large model sets, this detail is not as noticeable to the human eye .

Yue(Posted 2016) [#4]
I thought I had found the solution , but unfortunately it is not that way . The problem is when the camera hooked to the car model , where you see that jump tires , but if the camera is not hooked displays well .

steve_ancell(Posted 2016) [#5]
I had a similar problem when I was toying around with Unity. In my case the object was not heavy enough, try increasing the mass of the object if it has that feature.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#6]
@steve_ancell

Thanks for the tip , when you get home 'll do the respective tests , where the model of the chassis have made him mass the value of 50, is that also was watching a tutorial of Unity , where that value should be more or less 1500 , each unit represents a kilo . Hopefully it works well. What I think is that if if I gain weight I will have to increase the value of resistance of the tire amortiguadres .

Greetings.