coily object code help and bb question

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/coily object code help and bb question

Caton(Posted 2014) [#1]
can somebody help me with the code that will bounce the coily like from return to wonderland?

Caton(Posted 2014) [#2]

Like these coilys

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#3]
if i understand correctly what you want, search in the forum and in the code archives for "billard physics" or "ball physics" or "angle reflection"

Caton(Posted 2014) [#4]
do you know where I can find Function endmovemonster? and Function movemonster?

Floyd(Posted 2014) [#5]
do you know where I can find Function endmovemonster? and Function movemonster?

Probably somewhere in the original code for Return to Wonderland. Outside of that context these are meaningless terms.

Caton(Posted 2014) [#6]
Floyd:Outside of that context these are meaningless terms.
------------------------------------------------
Not sure what you mean?

Floyd(Posted 2014) [#7]
I mean you can't just toss out a term like Function endmovemonster and expect anyone to know what it is. I'm guessing it's related to Return to Wonderland since that's apparently the topic of conversation.

Caton(Posted 2014) [#8]
function endmovemonster it's ends a monster movement and function movemonster moves the monster I think. could ms answer my question?

Caton(Posted 2014) [#9]
Post removed

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2014) [#10]
function endmovemonster it's ends a monster movement and function movemonster moves the monster I think. could ms answer my question?
No. This sounds like part of the code for a game and is specific to that game. It's not part of Blitz3D and it's not provided by Windows.

You need to hit the books some more before trying to reverse engineer complicated games.

Floyd(Posted 2014) [#11]
I think ms means Midnight Synergy, which I never heard of before this.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2014) [#12]
Ah okay Floyd. In that case he should be contacting them.

Caton(Posted 2014) [#13]
MS=Midnight Synergy

Caton(Posted 2014) [#14]
I would like to have the coily keep bounce at same speed, not just stop and speed going faster and stop and I would it to move as well ans have scale animation I would like to have animation like in that video.

Caton(Posted 2014) [#15]

RGR(Posted 2014) [#16]
I would like to have the coily keep bounce ...
I would like to have animation ...

Maybe this is the wrong place?

Try this one here.