Location error in bone.

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Location error in bone.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#1]

PositionEntity Ragdoll\meshBrazoD\malla%, EntityX(Ragdoll\jointBrazoD%,True),EntityY(Ragdoll\jointBrazoD%,True),EntityZ(Ragdoll\jointBrazoD%,True)

The mesh I want is to assign coordinates and no other bone wherever it hooks.

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#2]
Make sure you use scaleentity and not scalemesh.

and maybe :
PositionEntity(JointXMesh,EntityX(JointX,True),EntityY(JointX,True),EntityZ(JointX,True),true)

Yue(Posted 2014) [#3]
I'm really confused.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#4]
That's not what happens, but for now I have found a temporary solution.
When I find the bone FindChild, I do this.

Bone RotateEntity, 0,0,0

Doing this bone the rigid body if it appears in the correct place, in truth I do not understand anything.

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#5]
Check if the TPose is correct
in Fragmotion,
click on Animation>>Default Pose
This corresponds to the initial position/orientation of each joint

You must also use a recent enough version of Fragmotion, the old versions produced some errors in the .b3d file.
I use version 1.3.0

Yue(Posted 2014) [#6]
Hello, and looked it, I'm using version 1.2.6 I can not find the one you mention 1.3

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#7]
The version 1.2.6 also exports .b3d file correctly enough.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#8]
There is an error when trying to export a pivot than bone type, eg mesh, if exported as such to load the file into Blitz3D a memory error is created, it does not happen with Blender, which exports the children as meshes and not as pivots.

http://www.fragmosoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=961;prev_next=next

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#9]
if you want to use different meshes, it means there will be different surfaces... (at least one surface for each mesh)
in Fragmotion, create the skeleton with joints, create the different bodyparts, set the influences of some joints over some bodyparts, create the animations with poses.
then export the skeleton with joints as an individual .b3d file
then export each bodypart as an individual .b3d file
then load the skeleton with joints in blitz3d
then load each bodypart in blitz3d
then position/rotate each bodypart appropriately and set it as a child of the appropriate joint.
then you can use showentity/hideentity to show/hide a bodypart (mesh with one surface)

or

if you want to use only one mesh, you can create several surfaces or several groups of vertices and triangles,
in Fragmotion, create the skeleton with joints, create the different bodyparts, set the influences of some joints over some bodyparts, create the animations with poses.
then export the skeleton with joints + all body parts as a .b3d file
then load the skeleton with joints + all body parts in blitz3d
then you can, in theory, move all vertices and triangles of one surface/group outside of the camera fov to show/hide a bodypart (surface or group)

Yue(Posted 2014) [#10]
Well, you're absolutely right, the location of the joints in a true, unfortunately learn the hard way and now I have realized the error after trial and error, and I did not understand you at all, I have the head in many parts in the mesh and in the code.

so solve the problem and leave it in fragmotion model and the rigid curpos have not been able to put them into one file so that I have separated.

so I'll take this.

I must say that sometimes I feel really stupid but I think the only way I learn is by brute force, maybe everything would be much easier if I knew English ...

Currently I have three rigid body, head, chest and arm, is to unite with other unions to create the ragdoll.

Well now if I'll go to sleep, I have square eyes.

Thanks You for Help me.