Treeparty?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Treeparty?

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi all. Does somebody have Treeparty? I bought it a long time ago, and now I've gone through like 60 DVDs, and can't find it. If someone could temporarily post it for 24 hours, that would be GREAT!

THANK you so kindly! =)

Sincerely,

~GF

stayne(Posted 2014) [#2]
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2071

I sincerely hope this post is the end of your tenure here.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#3]
Thank you, but if your posts continue trolling me, then thanks but no-thanks. I don't want help from mean people.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#4]
Besides, I'm not paying for something I ALREADY paid for... -.-

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#5]
You can send your receipt to the active seller and maybe he will agree to send you the files... This is worth a try.

angros47(Posted 2014) [#6]
You said you already paid, but how can we be sure that you are not lying to us to get the software for free?

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#7]
Because I have the recipt in my records -.- It's STUPID that he just took the money from our hard work, and ran like a little chicken and shut down his site on PURPOSE.

angros47(Posted 2014) [#8]
So, as RemiD suggested, contact the author, show him the receipt, and ask him if he can send another copy; don't ask us to send a copy, ask the author (after showing the receipt to prove you are not lying)

stayne(Posted 2014) [#9]
Why dont you take the initiative to label your backup "DVD's" and stop blaming other people for your oversight? Always wasting people's time...and always blaming others for what is your fault in the end. Get it together punchy.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#10]
Stayne, I've had just about enough of you. LEAVE ME ALONE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK! Stop trolling other people just to feel good about yourself! I feel sorry for you that you have to troll other people just to feel good about what seems to be a bad life that you have! Get out of my threads and DON'T COME BACK! I will NOT TOLERATE your rudeness ANY longer!

stayne(Posted 2014) [#11]
Whatever you say Puki.

RGR(Posted 2014) [#12]
Puki? ;-) This Puki?
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Account/showuser.php?id=6822

@Fawkes

stayne(Posted 2014) [#13]
Enigmatic tomfoolery!

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#14]
Ya know, I'm just not gonna care what you say anymore. Either of you. You're both not worth my time. All that you do is whine & complain and I'm tired of it. So I don't care WHAT you have to say anymore, both of you will be ignored. Post all the crappy graphics and taunts that you want, but I'm done with both of you. I feel sorry for BOTH of you that you both have to act like tyrants because you have what seems to be a crappy life. -.-

RGR(Posted 2014) [#15]
Interesting strategie ... ignoring us by posting and posting and posting and posting lamenting comments about our comments ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rreFpzSkI ... very interesting.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#16]
So does anyone know the email of gothasoft's admin?

Thanks alot!

Rick Nasher(Posted 2014) [#17]
Wasn't Puki the one that created the webcam dll Blitz3d? If so then I bow my head. :-)

stayne(Posted 2014) [#18]
GF: I posted the link to the thegamecreators.com site. They apparently own Treeparty now. Talk to them. It is illegal to post a link here to the software. Nobody is saying you didn't buy it. You'll have to show them proof and you'll be good to go (as long as it's still the same price but I can't see why they wouldn't work with you). If you bought it from that site it should still be available in your download area.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#19]
I bought it from gothasoft. That's all I know.