Police par défaut

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Police par défaut

Prym(Posted 2012) [#1]
Comment trouver l'emplacement de la police initiale ( ou la police par défaut ) . Sur mon PC, elle est bien, et je voudrais la retrouver pour pouvoir la charger.
J'ai vu dans un autre topic que cela a a voir avec un fichier prefs, mais je n'ai pas compris, puisque le dossier CFG n'existe plus.

GfK(Posted 2012) [#2]
Parlez vous Anglais?

Last edited 2012

Prym(Posted 2012) [#3]
I will try; .
Where is the config file containing the default police name.
I find it pretty , and I would like to use it another time that the beginning.
Thanks in advance for your appreciation ...

GfK(Posted 2012) [#4]
Ah, you want to know the location of the Blitz3D editor font? Not sure as I don't have Blitz3D installed anywhere but if I remember correctly, it isn't a TTF font, but it should be in C:\Program Files\Blitz3D\cfg\ - I think it has a .fnt extention.

Kryzon(Posted 2012) [#5]
Could be a .FON file as well, if I remember it.

This type of file is a bitmap font, not vector (whatever the hell that means). You might have to convert it to .TTF with some free tool.

Last edited 2012

GfK(Posted 2012) [#6]
Could be a .FON file as well, if I remember it.
You may be right, there.

This type of file is a bitmap font, not vector (whatever the hell that means). You might have to convert it to .TTF with some free tool.
A bitmap font is constructed of pixels. A vector font is constructed of vertices and splines, so can be scaled to any size without loss of clarity. A small bitmap font will not translate very well to a TTF as there is not enough data there to begin with.

Last edited 2012

Prym(Posted 2012) [#7]
I thank every chatters of this session; You are all right.
But I don't talk about the Blitz.fon font.
I have to load it to use it in my program.
I want to know what is the font present in my system before the Graphics3d Blitz3d command.
Thanks again.

mv333(Posted 2012) [#8]
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=50946

Last edited 2012

Ginger Tea(Posted 2012) [#9]
why does that link actually go to www.anywebsite.com ?

Kryzon(Posted 2012) [#10]
Hmm, interesting. I thought he was trying a joke but the link's caption is an actual forum thread on relevant subject. Maybe he didn't know what to put in the 'a=link' field.

Here is the corrected link: http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=50946