Help me.

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Help me.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#1]

Hello, I have a problem, as you can see in the picture the model reflects light, as if she had used the native command of the engine, but I have not used. I would appreciate assistance in the matter.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#2]

Solved the problem ... b3d image is the first and the second image format is a model x.

But what worries me is encouraging is that only through bones, and xy 3ds format do not allow this ...

Some assistance.

Warner(Posted 2010) [#3]
It could be better to use a descriptive title, such as 'b3d reflection problem'.
I think the problem is caused by the modeling software. Somehow it is exporting shininess for the b3d model.
You could most likely cure this programatically, but it might be better to dive a bit into the modeling package (export or material) settings first.

Ross C(Posted 2010) [#4]
Looks like a normals problem. Try using updatenormals on your .b3d model. Failing that, sswift has a very good update normals function in the code archives.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#5]

Thanks guys for your help, it is obviously the 3d modeling program, and now you can see there is a b3d model, the downside is that I need to know whether the moderation program has options to change this.

A greeting.

FBEpyon(Posted 2010) [#6]
I thought there was a option to turn off the reflection, something to do with the entityfx...

EntityFX entity,fx
Parameters:
entity - entity handle

fx -
0: nothing (default)
1: full-bright
2: use vertex colors instead of brush color
4: flatshaded
8: disable fog
16: disable backface culling
32: force alpha-blending

See you need to chose something from that.. I would prob do like 4|16 and then you can play with the rest...

---------------------------------------

Pensé que había una opción para desactivar la reflexión, algo que ver con la entityfx ...

EntityFX entity,fx
Parameters:
entity - entity handle

fx -
0: nothing (default)
1: full-bright
2: use vertex colors instead of brush color
4: flatshaded
8: disable fog
16: disable backface culling
32: force alpha-blending

Vea usted necesita para elegir algo de eso .. Me gusta pro 4 | 16 y entonces usted puede jugar con el resto ...