i lost (Sorry my english is bad)

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/i lost (Sorry my english is bad)

Yue(Posted 2010) [#1]
my demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKL0BduZCcM

gretins

Hotshot2005(Posted 2010) [#2]
Very nice and how did you made the road?

puki(Posted 2010) [#3]
I like it.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#4]
Hi, well the path is a mesh that is very close to the ground, finally a lot to learn, thanks for your comments.

a greeting.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2010) [#5]
What software did you used to make the road?

Cubed Inc.(Posted 2010) [#6]
That's excellent

Yue(Posted 2010) [#7]
Road Blender :D.

stanrol(Posted 2010) [#8]
terrible english.

Ross C(Posted 2010) [#9]
Yes, you do. Terrible manners too.

LineOf7s(Posted 2010) [#10]
Nice work, Yue. Keep going.

stanrol: Just go away.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#11]
Amd 1 mhz, nvidia 128, ram 1.5 board m7 vig 400 :(

GfK(Posted 2010) [#12]
terrible english.
This from someone with the IQ of a Jaffa Cake(tm)?

Anyhoo... demo looks good, but its all very flat? Be much better with hills/bridges and things.

_PJ_(Posted 2010) [#13]
It really looks impressive, Yue. The road looks good as some I think commented above, also seems you have some nice physics effects on the car too. Can't wait to see more :)

terrible english.

There's some irony there somewhere... Very, very shameful indeed.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#14]
ok my English is bad, well what the car is a learning project and I think I still have much to learn, the case raises is that I might do something serious, since I have already legally purchased Blitz along the fastlibs and physical packaging to blitz.

I very much appreciate the comments are really motivating and hopefully improve on what I do but I think the big limitation I have is my machine, which has an amd processor integrated, well my machine is very bad as my English XD.

For now I leave another image of something else I've done, again this is very far is learning to be a playable project.

Upload a demo car to see it better.

A greeting.

Note: Text translated from Spanish to English by Google Translate.

http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/fondosycapturas/4756874ciudad.jpg

Yue(Posted 2010) [#15]
ok here demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gmd7x0hgolqghw0

I have said does not work on Windows 7, would appreciate your point of view in this regard.
Translated text Spanish / English by google translator.

Zethrax(Posted 2010) [#16]
@Yue - Bear in mind that most of the people above who posted comments about terrible english and terrible manners, were criticizing stanrol's pointless post.

Your project looks interesting. What libs are you using for the physics and shadowing?

Yue(Posted 2010) [#17]
hello, at the time use and the physical Ashadown PhysX Wrapper 1.2, but those shadows on my machine I eat a lot of resources, but are great, but from now on when you make another project I have in mind I will use the fastlibs, which improve on performance of my computer.

On the comments of English, even I know for sure that's what they say but I overlook, but I think it's a shame that not write English and in these cases is difficult for me to learn from others.

A greeting.

Text translated from Spanish / inlges by google translator.

6(Posted 2010) [#18]
The Youtube action looks like you're off to a good start. I couldn't get the demo to run on win7 as you predicted. I got a MAV on start up :(

_PJ_(Posted 2010) [#19]
ok my English is bad,

I was not referring to your English, but stanrol's rude (and incredibly hypocritical) comment.
---
At least, it's understandable what you are writing and hopefully you can understand the feedback given.
I'm not sure if there are perhaps any Spanish B3D wqebsites/forums? Certainly there are other Spanish users though.
Good luck with your projects, though, and as long as you post any questions etc. we'll try to help out :)

Yue(Posted 2010) [#20]
ok, I greatly appreciate your comment.

On the question of why does not my demo in Windows 7, although the code is closed and I have concluded that the library ashadown has conflicts, but I'm not sure of that, another thing that can happen is that I did demo Blitz3D with a version of 1100 to acquire illegally on the Internet and not know if that has to do.

For the moment I'm planning a new project, which I will use Blitz3D, + Fastlibs, + Wrap of Blitz3D. Hoping to come out something interesting.

Greetings.

Yue

Note: Text translated from Spanish to English by google translator.

Rob the Great(Posted 2010) [#21]
This was translated by Google? I seriously didn't think it would translate that well. At first, I didn't even realize that English wasn't a fluent language for you, because I'm seeing forums all the time that have twice, maybe even three times the grammar problems as this one.

I love the demo, keep it up!

Josaih6/10(Posted 2010) [#22]
Very cool. It is amazing that you were able to do this with the computer that you described.