Passing variable from blitz to mysql via php POST

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Passing variable from blitz to mysql via php POST

Nightmare(Posted 2010) [#1]
Hi all. I've been on the forums a while now but I haven't had a need to post until now. I'm trying to get a game up and running and an in game list of available servers with descriptions attached is crucial. Setting up the database was the easy part. I've had experience with php before so the script didn't take terribly long either (unless it's the problem, in which case I goofed..). I can connect to the server fine in blitz but the test I made doesn't seem to be passing any variables to the script. I've tested the script and it appears to be connecting to the database. I know I'm missing something with regard to what I'm sending out to the server but I've spent a week trying to figure out what exactly. I've been all over the code archives and forums, but all the variable via POST topics are about ETNA or GNET or for bmax.

Anyone out there have a code example of a successful variable pass to a php script via POST?

Thanks