Installing Blit3D

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Installing Blit3D

bashc(Posted 2008) [#1]
I have just purchased Blitz3D and I have installed in my PC.

But...

I do not know wath should I enter and were my name and my registration to do Blitz3d work???

How do I must do this.

Sorry, becouse I dont see anywere for input data when I open Blittz3D.

Excuse me if I seems to be lost.

Help me please.

big10p(Posted 2008) [#2]
It's been a while but I dont think you need to enter your name and registration code (BUID) to actually use Blitz3D. You enter your BUID on this site by clicking on the 'Account' tab at the top, then click on 'Register Products' in the menu bar. Doing so will get you full access to this website, including the ability to download product updates. You will need to do this as I think the version you get when you first buy Blitz3D is very old. Do this after you've registered by clicking on 'Product Updates' under the 'Account' tab. Have fun!

Knight #51(Posted 2008) [#3]
I think the best advice you can get is from the Blitz research team. They are the ones that made Blitz3D. Just go to the 'Contact' tab at the top of the page and send them a message. You have to enter your e-mail address though. That is so they can get back to you.

p.d You do not have a License Key from the demo version (if that is what you have)

bashc(Posted 2008) [#4]
I was confussed, with installing key registration, but finally it was not the problem becouse I had had registered Blitz3D before in web site.

I had demo version installed and works with windows vista home fine, but full program was not same thing.

The problem was thah windows vista needs to be updated for use blith3D and it wasnt, but I just downloaded a kind of patch and now Blittz3D works and looks great hehe.

I have windows vista home and I have downloaded from microsoft Windows6.0-KB938194-x8 and now blitz3d runs fine.

My suffering has finised uff!!

Now I will enjoy coding wow+lol

But I apreciate your help and sugestions big10p and GIMO.
Thank you very much both for help!