tutorials at jandscreations

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/tutorials at jandscreations

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#1]
i have put some of the tutorials from this site at jandscreations.com...i did not ask the permission of the members to put this on the site...i am just trying to promote blitz3d and make it easy for beginners to find the tutorials...i have converted them to pdf's so they can be downloaded...if you have made tutorials and your tutorial is on my site and you do not want it there, i would appreciate it if you would let me know so i can remove it...i had a little trouble at the darkbasic site and people thought that using their tutorials was wrong...i just removed all dbpro related material from my site..i never liked the program anyway...from now on i will ask permission from the blitz members before i place any more tutorials on the site...i have blitz tutorials located in two places on the site...
blitz tutorials page! and
blitzing page!

thanks for letting me know if you need your tutorial removed...i promise i will ask next time...i do not make any money from my site...it is for the sole purpose of helping beginners...thanks, pirate

CodeOrc(Posted 2008) [#2]
It always amazes me how helpful the Blitz community is.....thanks for your efforts mate !!

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#3]
thanks codeorc,
now if i can just keep the db guys from spamming my forum...