Max3D

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Max3D

Andrew Mann2(Posted 2008) [#1]
is Max3D is in progress of releasing BRL?

plash(Posted 2008) [#2]
Why would Max3D (not a business entity) release BRL (a business entity) as a product?

Something needs to be done about you. All you do is ask for ridiculous things or entirely stupid things.

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#3]
I would suggest reading this Plash, particularly the 'Speech and Language' section:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

andy_mc(Posted 2008) [#4]
Um, this is the wrong forum section to ask this question.

You need to ask this in the general discussion forum.

Looking through your past posts though, you do post a lot of "nothing posts"'s, which are really annoying, please don't do that anymore.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#5]
Indeed:

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=77162#899631

YOur profile says your from england, so is English your native language? Even if it's not, please post something readable.

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#6]
I believe that Andrew Mann has Aspergers which can effect sentence construction. I would like to think we are welcoming of everyone? Plus it would have made sense with just a comma (easy to typo not having one)

"is Max3D is in progress of releasing BRL?"

"is Max3D is in progress of releasing, BRL?"

And to actually answer your question Andrew. Mark has said that it should be out about Christmas time, but personally I wouldn't really take that has being set in stone. Instead, look at the irrlicht or miniB3D libraries for Max which are both out now and very good.

Zeotrope(Posted 2008) [#7]
would like to think we are welcoming of everyone?

I would too!

Well put Boomboom. Too many ppl love to prey on the slightest slip up! Must get their rocks off to digitally chastise ....they should become cops or become a little tolerant!

"Something needs to be done about you. All you do is ask for ridiculous things or entirely stupid things"

Plash! Who do you think you are?....really!

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#8]
you guys are starting to sound like the guys on the darkbasic pro forums...always finding fault with people instead of trying to help them...not a good habit to get into...

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#9]
I'm not finding fault. It's helps to explain to people if you have a typing condition, so others can understand. I hate people who just don't type right, because they can't be bothered. It's just lazy.

If indeed Andrew has a problem with sentence construction, then this makes it even more important. People who are in wheelchairs because of a disablity, would take exception to normal folk going around in wheelchairs, just because they can't be bothered walking.

(Edited to avoid blushes)

LineOf7s(Posted 2008) [#10]
..and it's not like it's his first and only "WTF?!" post, so it's not like any reaction is exactly out of the blue.

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#11]
It might be nice if the people getting all high and mighty about not digitally chastizing weren't doing the exact same thing themselves. I trust that everyone complaining about the way AndrewMann has been addressed knows what all the posts that now say "Nothing post" said before he (cleverly) edited them to hide the traces of his recent behaviour?

markcw(Posted 2008) [#12]
Good old Andrew Mann.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#13]
I didn't. What did they say :o)