Blitzing

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Blitzing

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#1]
I have added a page to my web site called Blitzing...the page is still under construction and will be for a while...you are welcome to check it out at...jandscreations.com
If you have any feedback or ideas of what you would like to see on the page, please let me know...you are also welcome to join the forums...thanks, pirate

Chad(Posted 2008) [#2]
Got some good stuff there for beginners.. Good work!

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#3]
Got some good stuff there for beginners

hey chad,
the site does have a lot for beginners...i would love to have some intermediate and advanced tutorials...it seems that people have slowed down on making tutorials..if you run across tutorials that i am missing, make sure you point these out to me...thanks

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#4]
I would like to post links to your sites on my site..If you have game sites or tutorial sites just post them here and i will put them on my site and give you free advertising...no catch...Blitzing is all about Blitz3D and is just there to help people get started and have the tutorials all in one place in .pdf format so they can be downloaded and used at will...i would just like to have the user sites so newcomers can see what can be done with Blitz3D...thanks

Nike(Posted 2008) [#5]
i made an account on the fourms

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#6]
Thanks nike,
it's good to have you as a member...

LedgerARC(Posted 2008) [#7]
I made an account, that's an awsome website you got there!

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#8]
thanks floppyracer,
it's great to have you as a member...

steve_ancell(Posted 2008) [#9]
I have also just joined.

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#10]
great steve,
it is good to have you as a member...

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#11]
thanks, to everyone that has joined...

Nike(Posted 2008) [#12]
great _____,
it is good to have you as a member...

thanks, pirate

??? why the same words ???

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#13]
sorry nike,
it is just good to have you as a member as much as it is steve...good or great is not bad...sometimes i work long hours and check the forums at sometimes 4 o'clock in the morning...not enough coffee i guess....i am wanting to start a FPS game community project in blitz3d...we have an RPG game project started in XNA studio headed by mtnhome3d...i'm sure we will need help...

Happy Sammy(Posted 2008) [#14]
Hi pirate,

Will the FPS game community project be found here?
http://jandscreations.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=b3dproj

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#15]
yes happy sammy...you are in the right spot....i was hoping to get several people to start out with...if you have other project ideas be sure and post them at the site...we will start soon...

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#16]
blitz3d fps project has officially started...be sure and register on the jandscreations.com forums and sign up for the project...the .bb and media files are ready for download for the rumbling darkness project in the forum...thanks