Blitz3d reviews

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Blitz3d reviews

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#1]
hello all,
i am adding a section to my web site called blitzing...what i need is some reviews from real blitz3d users...i am going to have a whole page of reviews to promote blitz3d...my blitzing section is not open yet because it is still under construction...i have also opened a forum on the site...if you would like to help, just post your reviews here in this topic...please include name or user name...you can do the pro's and con's but i would prefer a lot of pro's...increasing sales of b3d is the way to get updates and add-ons...thanks

here's the site link:

Click here!

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#2]
Where are you going to promote your site? Or if you prefer, how are you going to get traffic to your site?

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#3]
i signed up for your forums.

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#4]
gabriel...my site has been up and running for over two years...it averages about 85 hits per day sometimes over 250 hits...my site started small but now it promotes itself...

mtnhome3d...thanks for joining up...

the post is about getting real blitz3d users to post a small review of blitz3d...i am making a wall background for a page on my site...these reviews will be placed on that wall...like "the writing on the wall tells all" or something like that...thanks for your help...

Gabriel(Posted 2008) [#5]
gabriel...my site has been up and running for over two years...it averages about 85 hits per day sometimes over 250 hits...my site started small but now it promotes itself...

Right. 85-250 hits or unique? What I was really asking is where is your traffic coming from or going to come from? You presumably have this information available in your webstats. I don't want precise sites, just a rough idea where the traffic is coming from. What sort of sites people are finding your site from. For example, are they coming from this site? Other Blitz forums? Some sporting forums you belong to?

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#6]
What I was really asking is where is your traffic coming from or going to come from?

gabriel,
it seems that most of the traffic is coming from google with yahoo running a close second...there are other search engines with a small amount...i get a lot of hits for dbpro tutorials page...my 3d canvas page does good...

Right. 85-250 hits or unique?

i do not understand this question....the 85 is what i average on hits per day...the 250 is very seldom but i have had this many hits in a day several times...one day it might be 40 and 120 the next...i,m sure some of the hits are bots...

i promote the site on all major search engines...i am not trying to promote my site here..what i really wanted is just get some members here on this site to post a short review on blitz3d...even one sentence is fine...thanks

Nike(Posted 2008) [#7]
Thats cool! how did you make that site? Like did you buy the domain from godaddy or something then how did you put all the stuff on it? You must be really good with html if you did it alone!!!!! Im still trying to figure out how websites work... Click here for link

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#8]
he probably used a sitebuilder or something similar. try freewebs.com its free and lets you build it graphicaly.

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#9]
nike,
the domain is from yahoo..it is a paid site...i know html pretty good...i do use a site builder but some of the site is html..freewebs is ok..yahoo has free sites too which you can use their free site builder to make a pretty good site with...here is a link to the free yahoo site....hope this helps you out...
Click here!

Nike(Posted 2008) [#10]
Hmm cool... Well i might need to do that in 2 more years when my website goes out of money. lol

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#11]
still no reviews for blitz3d?...

well, i was hoping to get some reviews or opinions....being that i have not and i spent quite a bit of time on the project and the wall will look stupid with nothing on it i will just have to google some of the old reviews and use that..i was really hoping that the group here would take part to help promote the product...thanks anyway...