Mouse Click

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Mouse Click

Terry B.(Posted 2008) [#1]
Alright heres somthing I've been working on for a few days, I need to get the mouse to click without the user having to click it.

But I need it to actually register the click IN the computer, not the program, cause the program I am building needs to be able to click on things in ANOTHER program.
So it has to move the mouse to a point, then click on it.
So any ideas?

Pirate(Posted 2008) [#2]
hey terryb.
it sounds like to me you need to use a screen recorder to just record the mouse cursor moving across the screen and clicking..if the click has to open open a program you could have the blitz program open it in a window..the screen recorder would just be like playing a .avi video of you moving the mouse and clicking on whatever you are clicking on...this is the best i can come up with with the amount of info you have posted....the concept is very interesting...maybe if you explained a little more about what you are trying to accomplish i could come up with something better...i work long hours so it could take a while for me to respond...

andy_mc(Posted 2008) [#3]
someone made a remote PC control program with blitz recently, that included controlling a users mouse remotly, so blitz was tellign the mouse to click programatically. Can't remember who did it but they've be able to help you.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#4]
REMOVED - Sorry, didn't read your post properly.