Good Books?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Good Books?

mintybreath(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi, i was wondering if any of you know of any good books that help with Blitz3d programming. I already read 3D Programming for teens, and cant seem to find any others. I really hope there are more books, maybe a begginner/mediocre expierienced coder book? That is about my level i think.

If any of you could post some good coding book names, that would really help me.

That is the type of learner I am, i either need to be shown how to do something, or explained through literature. So i really hope there are some more books that could help me.

Thanks everyone!
-Kevin

JazzieB(Posted 2007) [#2]
How about the manual available from right here on the Products page?

I seem to remember another one, but it eludes me right now. Could be mistaken though.

boomboom(Posted 2007) [#3]
The only ones I know of is the two 'teens' books (the 2D and 3D), the blitz3D Manual and the Krylar's good 2D book available here:

http://www.krylarskreations.com/bb_book.shtml

(link to buy at bottom of page)

mintybreath(Posted 2007) [#4]
I think i will check out Krylars book, that one seems good with the info i read about it. Thanks for your help everyone!

Oh and by the way, could you tell me some about the Blitz3d Manual? What i thought it was was book form of the explanations that come with the program, is it anything more?