Downloading Blitz3D

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Downloading Blitz3D

rs22(Posted 2006) [#1]
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I purchased Blitz3D when it first came out. I recently moved from England to the USA, and stupidly left my Blitz3D CD-ROM there. Is it possible to get a download of Blitz3D? I tried contacting support using the "Contact" tab twice, but I never got a reply. Does anyone know who is best to contact about this?

Thanks,
Robbie.

Dreamora(Posted 2006) [#2]
No it is not possible to download Blitz3D

If you moved your computer with you this isn't needed or if you have it installed somewhere as you don't need the installer.

puki(Posted 2006) [#3]
In fairness, you post count is 102 - which means you must have been posting on the forums a long time ago - those posts have since been deleted from the current server.

You are not the only person awaiting a reply from BRL.

To be honest you are doing the right thing by using the 'contact' tab then selecting 'Support'.

However, not sure if BRL will support you on this. They will let people into the forums who have old BUIDs from Guildhall Leisure (I am one of those original people who bought the boxed version). However, honouring a purchase from Guildhall Leisure is probably not going to happen.

Your best bet is probably to get your CD sent to you - or just get someone at home to email you the main files you need from the CD which would be all of the files not in a directory - so you are looking at about 42MB.

rs22(Posted 2006) [#4]
Alright. Thanks for the replies. I'll have to see if someone there can find the CD and mail it to me. Thanks. :)

Andy(Posted 2006) [#5]
>Alright. Thanks for the replies. I'll have to see if
>someone there can find the CD and mail it to me. Thanks. :)

Remember to use registered mail :)

Andy