updating blitzbasic 3d

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/updating blitzbasic 3d

Zeptera(Posted 2005) [#1]
hi!

i was wondering how/where i i could update my copy of B3D. I dont have the B3D serial(payed via internett).

thanks in advance :)

Maximus Primal(Posted 2005) [#2]
I bought mine via the internet and got a serial number. Can't see why you didn't. If you look at your order on the payment site it is in there.

Max

Zeptera(Posted 2005) [#3]
thanks, the link to the payment site expired 31 Dec 2002, so i have no hope to get there. I just read through the email i got. All i found was a reference number...:S

tonyg(Posted 2005) [#4]
If you bought it from BRL email them and see what they say.
If you bought it from Idigicon email them and see what they say.

GfK(Posted 2005) [#5]
Erm, if you don't have a BUID, how are you even here?

Xception(Posted 2005) [#6]
Yeah, you could not write here if you did not have a buid/serial.
Go to the update forum and get your update there.

FBEpyon(Posted 2005) [#7]
wooh, take that link off he needs to get ahold of blitzsupport to get serial infomation.. you don't know if he got a prated copy or whats up I know he posted a msg here, but you never know other can just download the update now..

tonyg(Posted 2005) [#8]
I think these forums are public since a recent change while the update forum (inc update downloads) are private (i.e. need a BUID).

GfK(Posted 2005) [#9]
wooh, take that link off he needs to get ahold of blitzsupport to get serial infomation.. you don't know if he got a prated copy or whats up I know he posted a msg here, but you never know other can just download the update now..
Not if they don't have BB3D they can't.

puki(Posted 2005) [#10]
I was given a second BUID by Blitz Research as I had an old Original BUID that was no longer valid for the CD and Book version.

They still let people in without a current BUID - I assume they check the original one on the cover of the manual.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#11]
*smells bad air* he might have B2d or B+ :P Just like i can post in the B+ forum, but I dont have B+, so if i was to ask where upgrades were, Im either blind, or i dont own it.

Therefore, you should slap me.