No Enemies Development Website Update

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/No Enemies Development Website Update

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#1]
The only reason I have returned to BlitzBasic is to tell everyone about my new website update. I apologize to talking about it here, but there is no off-topic.

No Enemies Development has finally put out a good website, and I've been staying up pretty late finishing it. It's not yet completed, but it will do for now. Tell me what you think of the layout:

http://www.noenemies.com

Sledge(Posted 2004) [#2]
Conceptually it's a step in the right direction (why is there a horizontal scrollbar in the Quick Links section though?), but it's still full of errors and renders (particularly) incorrectly in Firefox. If you're using CSS then there should be no need for long-hand style tags in the main HTML (only class or id statements) and I don't see anything to address the different way that each browser draws various elements (EDIT: not necessarily a fault if you're happy with the differences... it can be a right pain up the arse).

I know, I know... it's not finished. It's tons better than the green thing you started with and, unlike those who denounce black and grey as boring, I find it nicely subdued and easy on the eyes. Make it validate though, eh?

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#3]
but there is no off-topic.

Yes there is. Forum=1

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#4]
Oh, there is? Why don't they have it visible?

And yes, I know there are problems with FireFox, and I haven't really organized anything yet, I'm only 11 and I did the whole site in a couple of days. :)

And I don't exactly know about the scrollbar in Quick Links, I've tried modifying the width, the color (hehe) and everything - for some reason it doesn't work.

Thanks for the feedback, though.