my forums are up! yay! join me!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/my forums are up! yay! join me!

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#1]
Luke, I am your father... join me on my forums, and together we can rule the galaxy! Ok.. seriously, my forums are done and up!! Come join me so I'm not the only one!

your password is emailed to you
http://duckenterprises.proboards41.com/index.cgi

... and if your really nice, and have a cool app or lib i like, I'll put a board on there for you for more people to check out your product and get support...

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#2]
As you see, kids, another marketing pitfall you want to avoid. Keep your customers happy without demanding statements such as "Come join me," and it could be a help if you try not to bribe people "...and if your really nice..." and grammatically correct sentences are always a nessessity. So, kids, there you have it - your marketing stradegy pitfall of the day.

theduck: change the colors. :D

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#3]
PHHH!!!! And your'e saying you didn't do that for people to join your forums the first time!?!!?! I remember that... and if i recall, you did it even worse... and I'm not a "kid"... youre younger than me... XD

havent gotten to change the colors yet... to lazy... i did it on my other one and it looked ugly and i couldnt get it right so i made this...

P.S. - dont take any of that like... ahh whats the word i'm looking for... harshly (i forget the word lol)... sorry about that... just got a little moody there...

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2004) [#4]
"nessessity" , "stradegy", pot, kettle, black.

@theduck - the original post reads fine taken slightly tongue in cheek, as I'm sure it is intended.

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#5]
@Falken: huh? I dont think I am understanding what you're saying?

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2004) [#6]
@theduck - just saying i think your original message reads fine - and having a bit of a go at Digital Fortress.

@Digital Fortress - apologies - ignore my rants (everyone does!). Your post just seemed pretty harsh.

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#7]
yay! i have 2 members!
one old friend from reality factory, and me! :P

[EDIT] yeah!! what now!!! 4 members!!!!! yeah!!!! 3 of my freinds that live near me and 1 freind from the internet, muzzer, who entered the spaceship modeling compo here. muzzer now just does reality factory. and 14 guests! [/EDIT]

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#8]
I never said I wasn't not good at not nothing that not no one could not not do.

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#9]
what?

...Yay! Six members!

Amon_old(Posted 2004) [#10]
Please dont tell me you're gonna post here everytime you get a member.

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#11]
of course not...
...no i wont...

eni(Posted 2004) [#12]
Please dont tell me you're gonna post here everytime you get a member.

It's called (poorly) masked bumping ;)

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#13]
He won't post here for new members - he'll post on his forums when he gets new members. :P

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#14]
THIS IS OFFTOPIC. Please post this in the Off-Topic forum...

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#15]
sure...
ill post this in ot for you
but anyways... 10 members!