REALLY HAT THAT I CAN'T POST TO BLITZMAX FORUM!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/REALLY HAT THAT I CAN'T POST TO BLITZMAX FORUM!

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#1]
I would like to ask some questions but I'm not allowed.

And asking them here is pointless because the posters of the other forum are very unlikely to see it because they have no reason to LOOK for it.

**Hmm, maybe I should look at the forums, just in case someone replied to my thread here...**

P.S. I really hate that I can't edit the topic title too...

po(Posted 2004) [#2]
I

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#3]
By the way, I haven't seen much of the Blitz Research staff since the new format change...

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#4]
It doesn't bother me right now, but if I was playing around with the Windows Demo of BMax, I would want to be able to post on the relevant forums. At the *very least* I'd want to be able to post questions in the beginners section and bug reports in the bug reports ( obviously ) section.

By the way, I haven't seen much of the Blitz Research staff since the new format change...

They're waiting for the ( anti-forum ) storm to abate ;)

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2004) [#5]
...not half as much as I hate waiting for the PC version.

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#6]
Let's all go burn stuff - it clears your head.

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#7]
Reading some more of the BlitzMAX topics...

AND BOY WOULD I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO POST SOME QUESTIONS/ANSWERS THERE!

danjo(Posted 2004) [#8]
i think we all agree, they've stuffed these forums up. and it only took them 4 days offline to do it!

Tracer(Posted 2004) [#9]
That indeed seems to be the case danjo, just about EVERYONE hates what BR has done to the website :(

Tracer

Space_guy(Posted 2004) [#10]
I thinkts its pretty sad.
Normaly one would think the forums would blossom at the release of Bmax, but instead it seems its almost dead except the complains about the weird forum changes.

:(

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#11]
Personally I'm just getting on with it. I would like to see a couple of common forums that spans all the products;

'Off Topic' as was
'General Coding' stuff that is applicable for all products
'Showcase' pretty pictures of what you've done.

I also think there should be a BlitzMax Q & A section for us Non-Maxines to ask questions.

Caff(Posted 2004) [#12]
Heh, I bet some people around here remember the "pre-purchase" forum. That was a classic.