updates disapeared

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/updates disapeared

Blue Steel(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi,

I've noticed that I can no longer get the updates area up anym ore.. from in the Accounts section which i can access

I hoipe this is this only temporary ;)

Cameron

PS: how much longer till BMax is out for the PC .. :( Will there be a special upgrade price an d how compatable is it with old source code written in B2s,B3d,B+

GfK(Posted 2004) [#2]
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/topics.php?forum=96

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#3]
Will there be a special upgrade price

No. Read the newsletter ;)

And yes, it would be nice to have access to a selection of updates, as we used to, rather than just use the latest or stick with what you have. I can't imagine it would involve a huge difference in bandwidth or filespace, since they're pretty small. Not to mention a B2d update.

BODYPRINT(Posted 2004) [#4]
Each forum section will have it's own updates and can be seen by registered users...correct?

Blue Steel(Posted 2004) [#5]
ok thanks.. found them... I'd prefer them or a link to them from my accounts page.. for quick / easy access

I'd also like a way to recover registration keys/info .. incase I loose my login etc...
(if need be i guess i could always email.. but if its lost in the tons of records there they might't like looking them up...

GfK(Posted 2004) [#6]
Will there be a special upgrade price
Yes, its released at a quite special price of £43 GBP. Don't be such a tightarse.

Blue Steel(Posted 2004) [#7]
80.00 USD United States Dollars = 106.503 AUD Australia Dollars

I'm only on the disability support pension of about AU$200/week so you can see its not so cheap for me here....

don't judge everyone by your standards...unless you yourself be judged

I only asked a civil question.. didn't expect to get thumped for it... and name calling is totaly un-necessary...

I've never called anyone any names here or anywhere... and i expect to be treated the same... with respect and dignity...

I know its at a special price.. as its less than B3d costs.. but its still way out of my price range.. as it is i've had every Blitz product there has been.. right back to the Blitz compiler on the C64, and Blitz on the amiga... and all the Blitz products on the PC

I resent being called a tightarse ..

BODYPRINT(Posted 2004) [#8]
Hey Cameron, another aussie :-)
I'm in Adelaide.
Where abouts are you. I never see any aussies in here!!

I am on a single parent pension of ~AU$350/week. I bit better than you I guess :-)

PS I bought Blitzmax today and am trying to get PearPC working...

GW(Posted 2004) [#9]
Is there a newsletter this month? I didnt get one! :(

Blue Steel(Posted 2004) [#10]
yeah.. I get $410.00 / fortnight

I'm in Nanango,Qld here

I don't have a mac but I do have a computer running a dual boot.. winXP and Mandrake10 which is why i'm interested in it.. as my HOBBY is programming.. its the main JOY i have in life..

Good luck getting it working ... i wish you all the best of luck and have a merry Xmas