What Happened to OffTopic & General Discussion?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/What Happened to OffTopic & General Discussion?

Amon_old(Posted 2004) [#1]
Will those fora no longer be on the website?

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#2]
:(

[EDIT]
nevermind, there was another thread about the same thing:

skidracer (Posted 2004-12-09 18:01:24)
It will be back in a few weeks.

[/EDIT]

Spacechimp(Posted 2004) [#3]
wtf? I wanted to share some recipies for gingerbread in the off topic forum, I guess I will just have to put them in the showcase now

maximo(Posted 2004) [#4]
Now we can't have meaningful discussions, wait BlitzMax is out, who needs offtopic disscusions now :D

sswift(Posted 2004) [#5]
A few WEEKS? That sucks.

sswift(Posted 2004) [#6]
Also I hope you're going to make it so we can view ALL active topics in ALL forums on a single page...

It'll be annoying if every time I come here I have to click three seperate bookmarks just to see everything everyone is talking about.

maximo(Posted 2004) [#7]
SWIFT you CAN view ALL active topics in ALL forums if you take a better look you will see that the function is still there ;)

sswift(Posted 2004) [#8]
Maximo:
I don't think so. If you click on "all active topics" you'll notice that depending on which product button you've clicked, you get a different list of forums with new messages, and the URL for each page is different. But if there's another button somewhere, then by all means, tell me. :-)

maximo(Posted 2004) [#9]
I see what you mean, you want BlitzMax, Blitz3d, Blitz+ topics under one "All active topics", that is not there yet it seems :)

Ice9(Posted 2004) [#10]
Die! offtopic Die!

Jeremy Alessi(Posted 2004) [#11]
I loved off topic man ... I don't use the other forums at all (hardly) ... I just come here to hang out darnit ...

wedoe(Posted 2004) [#12]
It's still here !

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#13]
yeh, see you there, is it just like so only pepole who know about can seee all the runish in it!

DJWoodgate(Posted 2004) [#14]
I don't remember seeing any runes. But admittedly you could be special in that regard. There might be some l33t speak though.