Blitz Basic Book

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Blitz Basic Book

Slider(Posted 2004) [#1]
I'm selling my unopened copy of "Learn to Program 2D Games in Blitz Basic". I ended up having 2 bought for my Birthday, so the unused copy is going for 99p...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1107&item=6909369725&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Amanda Dearheart(Posted 2004) [#2]
Ha, ha, ha. I've had something similiar happen to me also. I placed the 2nd copy in storage for when I wear out the first copy, and rent out the 3rd copy for $2.00 bucks per 2 weeks.
If you can't sell it here, try Ebay!!

Big Shooter(Posted 2004) [#3]
i want it, but im in the US. it seems that a lot of Blitz users are form the UK?

BobR(Posted 2004) [#4]
I bought my copy of Krylar's book from the UK- it's no big deal, not like it's on the other side of the world from Michigan, or anything. They have airplanes now that bring mail to the USA almost every day.

The postage isn't all that bad, and it doesn't take very much longer than getting something from LA or Seattle, and a whole lot less time than anything coming from Canada.

The original Blitz Basic community IS from the UK, which is why to seem to have noticed what you said.

By the way, the book went for a pretty good price on eBay, and postage to the US wouldn't have made it all that much higher.