Any Free GUI

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Any Free GUI

ronbravo(Posted 2004) [#1]
I am planning on adding an interpreter for the IDE in my editor. I was wondering if anyone has links to all the free GUIs for Blitz. I saw some in the Toolbox but I know there are a bunch more. Note I would be distributing this GUI with my program, which will also be free, but still give credit to who ever made it.

BlitzSupport(Posted 2004) [#2]
There's BCF 2.0 here -- hit 'Mes Projets Blitz' and it's part way down.

Also, BlitzUI.

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#3]
I vouch for BlitzUI it is a dream to work with.

ronbravo(Posted 2004) [#4]
Good. Thanks. I am looking for a free GUI because I am thinking about using BVM and have people write scripts for the editor to make plugins. Do you think the Author of BlitzUI would have a problem with this?

ronbravo(Posted 2004) [#5]
Yeah, Blitz UI if awesome. I think I will use this from now on.

ronbravo(Posted 2004) [#6]
Is there a way to have Blitz UI have Popup menus or do I have to program that myself?

Kuron(Posted 2004) [#7]
Yeah, Blitz UI if awesome. I think I will use this from now on.
I am hooked :c) It is very good and works perfectly with B+. I wish I would have got this back when I tried some of the $$ ones.

Is there a way to have Blitz UI have Popup menus or do I have to program that myself?
I am not sure, this is not something I would use myself so I may have overlooked it in the manual, but I do not recall seeing anything about this in the docs. I could be wrong though... I am new to BUI and still learning it ;c)

ronbravo(Posted 2004) [#8]
Well I'll look thru the code and hopefully find some way to do it. I know with Yappy's first Xlnt GUI I was messing with his code and changing all kinds of things to my own purposes.