Error in Blitz 3d !!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Error in Blitz 3d !!

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hey guys I'm TH3Professional Dev. , I Downloaded Blitz 3f On My windws Xp But When i Click On It And Run It An Error Come And it Crashs or something ... So How i can Fix That And Make It Run ?

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#2]
You need to be more specific.

You need to say exactly which download by telling us at least the file name, and what EXACTLY - word for word - the error says.

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#3]
The Error Says That There is Problem In ide.exe File !

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#4]
Hey Says Exactly That He Had A Problem With ide.exe

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#5]
And which download exactly? A filename and filesize in bytes would be helpful.

Have you tried downloading it again to make sure it is not corrupt.

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#6]
All Of The Downloads From This Website Do The Same Thing To me !!
When i open Blitz3d An Error Come And Say That He Had a problem with ide.exe And he should close it and that file ide.exe Found here: C:\Program Files\Blitz3D\bin . When i open ide.exe other error Says"blitzpath environment variable not found".
ide.exe has 452 Ko !
(I'm Sorry For Missing some Words Before Because i have a ** Keyboard)
So What's The Solution or Maybe You Need More Informations ??

RemiD(Posted 2015) [#7]
I use version 1.64 + patch 1.107, it works well on Windows XP

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#8]
I Will Try To Download All The windows xp Drivers because i have just 2 :
sound driver and nvidia driver :)

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#9]
whateveryournameis: That sounds a lot like the problem when you put bad files in the userlibs folder.

I would

1. Uninstall
2. Make sure the Blitz3D folder has been in fact removed
3. Make sure you have no other versions of Blitz3D installed
4. Restart computer
5. Install using official 1.64 release and no others until you solve the issue.

To summarise remove all installations, restart, and then use ONLY the version in accounts->product updates that is labelled -

Blitz3D Version 1.64

If you continue to have problems then we have at least confirmed you are using correct / latest / best / official / full version before installing the 107 upgrade.

The only XP issue I can recall that can cause serious issue with Blitz3D is those caused by the wacom tablet driver.

Zethrax(Posted 2015) [#10]
EDIT: Ok, I've deleted this post since people got grouchy about it. I guess I was a little grumpy myself when I made the post, and I probably should have minded my own business.

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#11]
Zethrax, that is no way to talk to new comers. Please be a little more mature and edit your post. Suggesting someone looks like a wanker is not on regardless of context.

For all you know, whatever may by 8 years old. In such light your tone is way out of line.

If there is an issue with XP and the standard Blitz3d installer, or if for some reason new comers are downloading and installing versions that are no longer compatible with the XP system we need to resolve whatever's problem.

Zethrax(Posted 2015) [#12]
EDIT: Deleted. Should have minded my own business.

skidracer(Posted 2015) [#13]
How is that any different than say suggesting your post makes you look like a complete intolerant egg?

Using the term wanker is violating the TOS you have with this site.

RemiD(Posted 2015) [#14]

I Will Try To Download All The windows xp Drivers because i have just 2

Yes make sure that the drivers of your graphics card are installed !

Th3Professional(Posted 2015) [#15]
@Zethrax, What an idiot guy doesn't Know what he is saying !
I'm a professional c++ programmer and i made many windows programs and video games with openGL, and i was learning the basics of java..
i just wanted to try this "Blitz3d" Programming language and i had a problem in that ... And Else it's not your bussiness how i write or something !!!!!
Yes i am a kid and i am 13 years old and and all what i want
to say to you is: "YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH!! ".
@skidracer Thanks I will try that !!

Panno(Posted 2015) [#16]
I think its an Syntax Error.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2015) [#17]
WOH! WOH! Everybody calm down... There's no need to fight. {I learned my lesson the hard way too...} And if you're a troll, well then... DON'T FEED T3H TROLLZ, EVERYBODY! =)