Blitz3d Chat

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/Blitz3d Chat

collimic(Posted 2013) [#1]
Is there any kind of blitz3d chat site out there other then the forum?

Should I look at hosting one?
Sometimes it would be nice to ask a question and not have to wait until someone logged in and read it.

Let me know what you think and if there is anything already out there.

Thank you all.

RGR(Posted 2013) [#2]
Hi

The Forum is a mirror of the activity with Blitz3D - the guys which were working with B3D from the beginning and have reached a good knowledge about the language and its functions are rare now. Most have gone forever, some come back occasionaly.

On the other hand - 99.99% of all questions you could ask have already been answered. There was no really noticable change during the last 7 years done to B3D. You just have to spend some time to read thought the older threads and posts and will find rather everything you need.
And the code archives provides you with code for more than just a start. It's a goldmine.

RGR

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#3]
The users of these forums are from different parts of the world so you may end up alone on your chat.

Just search the old forum posts or create a new post, we will (at least i will) try to help if i can.

collimic(Posted 2013) [#4]
This forum has been great and I want to thank everyone for helping where they can on here. I know blitz3d is getting old but it is still a great program.

virtlands(Posted 2013) [#5]
Le Blitz3D Chat:

Blitzplotter(Posted 2013) [#6]
This forum has been great and I want to thank everyone for helping where they can on here. I know blitz3d is getting old but it is still a great program.

I'm still having oodles of creative fun with it, heres some GPS data from a couple of recent training runs, in lurvly old blitz3D:

@Virt, your cat looks just like one of mine!

virtlands(Posted 2013) [#7]
Oh, hi, that cat photo is just a pix that I found on the web.
I do have 2 cats, they are feral cats that I adopted.

The word (chat) is french for cat.

I like the GPS preview, I don't know much about GPS, nor what that line of data indicates.

Does it mean a line of connected PCs?