SDK Update V105 Up!

Archives Forums/Blitz3D SDK Programming/SDK Update V105 Up!

marksibly(Posted 2009) [#1]
Hi,

Blitz3DSDK V105 is now available from the product updates page of the account section.

This version fixes a minor bug in the animation system that could cause animation glitches in some situations.

Leon Drake(Posted 2009) [#2]
first!

Leon Drake(Posted 2009) [#3]
any ETA on bbSystemProperty returning usable handles?

Blue Steel(Posted 2011) [#4]
is there anyway to get the blitz3dSDK as i don't see it on your products page .

BTW I have all your products except the B3DSDK (I think) going all the way back to BlitzBasic (blitz2d) which all seem to run fine on win 7 pro 32bit, I have them all installed on C:\ not in the programfiles directory

GaryV(Posted 2011) [#5]
is there anyway to get the blitz3dSDK as i don't see it on your products page .

This is a discontinued product.

Jack Dawson(Posted 2011) [#6]
Just out of curiosity, is there anything that has replaced it ? I mean I would have bought it if I knew about it. A 3D SDK I could use with C# would have been awesome.

alain(Posted 2011) [#7]
xors3D provides a c# wrapper and use the same API than Blitz3D.. give it a try.

abedini(Posted 2012) [#8]
hi,
thanks for your sdk it is very good but it haven't include command
please creat full command of blitz3d

thnks

farhad

gpete(Posted 2016) [#9]
Is it possible to get the SDK now? I would like to try it. Mark says its in the Account Product Update but I am not seeing it.

xlsior(Posted 2016) [#10]
It's been officially discontinued -- if you already bought it in the past you should be able to (re)download it in the product updates page, but you can no longer purchase it new.

Floyd(Posted 2016) [#11]
It's also not on the "Register Product" page. So it's too late now if you bought it years ago but didn't register it.

gpete(Posted 2016) [#12]
What is the reason it is no longer available? It's just a zip file now, I would not be expecting a CD/DVD. I was thinking of using it with POWERBasic. I guess I could buy MonkeyX to support Mark, but I already have bought 2 copies of BlitzPlus and 2 copies of Blitz3d and I bought Blitzmax also.

Also Floyd, Blitz3dSDK shows up as a choice in the Register Product in my account along with MaxGUI.

xlsior(Posted 2016) [#13]
What is the reason it is no longer available?

Very low sales, and fairly buggy IIRC -- Too expensive to support.