V101 beta now available...

Archives Forums/Blitz3D SDK Programming/V101 beta now available...

marksibly(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi,

A V101 beta version is now ow available from the 'Product updates' section on the 'Account' page.

Decided to make this 'just a beta' as it messes with windows message loop stuff a fair bit.

H&K(Posted 2007) [#2]
I know this goes against your ethos, that is releaseing something that you know is broken, but we know its a "Beta", and it will shut some people (Well me at least) up for a bit.

Question: Do you want Beta bug reports or not?

DStastny(Posted 2007) [#3]
Pleased to see update... but the header file does not contain any updates. ie. SystemProperty is exported by the dll but no prototypes. Ummm did we forget the something?

Doug Stastny

ozak(Posted 2007) [#4]
I still have the bug where a child does not follow it's parent. Can anyone look at the code an see if it's my fault when porting to PureBasic or a bug in the SDK? (It's at the top of the bug reports)

Barnabius(Posted 2007) [#5]
As I've said somewhere else. People who purchased SDK should know their way around computers and so should understand some of the difficulties. Hopefully message loop stuff will be resolved ASAP, as I need it in my project but I am quite happy to download this as it is now. Thank you.

Eh... RLL encoded BMP files are still not loading properly. Skid, I can send you the example once again if needed.

Barney

Moraldi(Posted 2007) [#6]
Good news :)
Thanks!

skidracer(Posted 2007) [#7]
If you used the standard install method to copy the dll to windows/system and are not copying B3D.dll into your own project please don't forget to run the installer in the new beta to update the runtime you are coding with.

Gary B(Posted 2007) [#8]
Thanks for the update.
I still have a memory leak problem with drawblock, drawimage etc. In any event my test app closes after drawing 50,000 blocks or so.
I am coding in Power Basic and if the source would help, I would be happy to send it.