SDK on account page

Archives Forums/Blitz3D SDK Programming/SDK on account page

Kanati(Posted 2007) [#1]
Just noticed that there's no download link for the SDK on the account page like the rest of the products. Oversight?

GfK(Posted 2007) [#2]
I thought it arrived via syncmods like MaxGUI does?

Kanati(Posted 2007) [#3]
maybe if you are using blitzmax... But while I own it, I don't use it. :)

Floyd(Posted 2007) [#4]
There has not yet been an update for the SDK.

Kanati(Posted 2007) [#5]
Indeed... But the other products also have "full version downloads". So I would assume that the SDK should also have that as well.

What brought it up was that I couldn't find where I had downloaded it prior. So I was left with attempting to find it to download again. The first place I thought of was my account tab where I have downloaded everything else whenever I needed them.

big10p(Posted 2007) [#6]
But the other products also have "full version downloads".
I don't know about other BRL products, but Blitz3D doesn't. You can only download the updates.

Barnabius(Posted 2007) [#7]
BMax full download is the only one available. The rest has been removed following the recent hacking attempt. Only updates are left. For the full versions one has to write to BRL directly.

Barney

big10p(Posted 2007) [#8]
Well, the full blitz3D download has never been available, as far as I know.

However, I guess things are a bit different for the SDK, since an update to the dll will require the whole thing to be avialable for download... if you see what I mean.

kfprimm(Posted 2007) [#9]
Yeah, BlitzPlus and Blitz3D installs have never been available.

Barnabius(Posted 2007) [#10]
Wrong. They were available or at least they were available a couple of times I've checked earlier this year.

Barney

Kanati(Posted 2007) [#11]
I'm with Barnabius. I'm relatively sure I've downloaded the full versions of everything I own (which is everything they sell) excepting the sdk, from the accounts page at one point (pretty recently as a matter of fact).

BlitzSupport(Posted 2007) [#12]
Only BlitzMax has had the core installer available from the account page, and that was only meant to be temporary I believe -- anything else would have been a 'private' download obtained via support@... (currently covered by Si H), or from the original ShareIt link.

Hotcakes(Posted 2007) [#13]
No, B3D and possibly B+ (but definately B3D) has been made available for download from the Accounts page since not that long ago, up until pretty recently it seems.

popcade(Posted 2007) [#14]
Yes, B3D and B+ was once available for downloading full version till the recent attack.