SDK and Delphi

Archives Forums/Blitz3D SDK Programming/SDK and Delphi

smitty(Posted 2007) [#1]
hello all, I used blitz2d years ago but havn't done much lately..Anyone know if the SDK will work with Delphi? Delphi can use external dll's so it probaly will but i'd like toknow for sure before hading over the dosh.
Thanks for any info.

Daz(Posted 2007) [#2]
I have converted the SDK so it works with Delphi if you run it in full-screen mode i.e. the Delphi project doesn't contain any forms.

I am having major problems rendering to a container control on a form though i.e. a panel.

I am using Delphi 6. But I should imagine it will work with most versions of Delphi, unless there has been a major change in the way external DLLs are called in any earlier or later versions.

SopiSoft(Posted 2007) [#3]
Isn't BRL converting B3DSDK files to make it compatible with Delphi?

Lupin(Posted 2007) [#4]
Hello,
Using B3D SDK witch Delphi is very simple. Try this :

SopiSoft(Posted 2007) [#5]
that's nice but im actually waiting for a complete commandset declaration, i dont wanna spend my time on doing it myself.

Psychology(Posted 2007) [#6]
Just wanted to ask if there is any news on when the command declarations will be available for Delphi.

Daz - is your conversion publicly available?

Lupin(Posted 2007) [#7]
Delphi unit with complete API conversion posted to "Blitz3D SDK Wrappers" forum. Enjoy.

b32(Posted 2007) [#8]
If you get 'division by zero' errors in Delphi when using the SDK, try calling this function at the start of the program:
procedure SecureFpu;
begin
    Set8087CW(Default8087CW or $3F);
end;

SofaKng(Posted 2007) [#9]
I would also be interested in a Delphi version of this API...