SystemProperty

Archives Forums/Blitz3D SDK Programming/SystemProperty

DStastny(Posted 2007) [#1]
Anything like this. I would like to be able to get to the DirectX interfaces for some native code, and to hook the api to fix the still unresolved surface lost problems.

Thanks
Doug

skidracer(Posted 2007) [#2]
Eek, sorry Doug, will be back in next update.

MaxusRC(Posted 2007) [#3]
When the wait for the new update?

MaxusRC(Posted 2007) [#4]
While you wait for, the command made SystemProperty. Thank you for the speed of your downloads. I personally believe that both treat their customers is wrong, no support from the manufacturer do not see it.
Dear producers BlitzSDK! ! !
You do not obnanite, BUG Alpha, you to replace worn AlphaTest that niest well.

skidracer(Posted 2007) [#5]
What on earth are you using to translate your Russian Maxus?

It is all noise!

And yes, first update is taking longer than expected, thanks all for your patience.

MeowZ(Posted 2007) [#6]
I will wait.

Cheers,

MaxusRC(Posted 2007) [#7]
I do not raise panic, just a new product and update FHS go quickly.

Kanati(Posted 2007) [#8]
I don't normally laugh at bad translations... but WOW. That was humorous. :)

GfK(Posted 2007) [#9]
ROFL @ Skidracer!

"Its all noise!" <<LOL!

Swaying slightly off topic though... always makes me nervous when you get Russians that are a little too eager for updates. Can't help but think that the aforementioned updates will be all over, shall we say, "places they shouldn't be", within minutes of release.

Perhaps I shouldn't single out Russians. I've been to several countries in Europe, and also North Africa. In all cases, there are shops everywhere selling computer software, DVDs and CDs that are blatently knocked off. This is "normal" for them but it constantly leaves me stunned. Its like entire continents are exempt from Copyright law.